A few figures to convince you of the relevance of the Boat + Bike delivery business model
- 60 hours of work saved per day by avoiding the congestion of the 30 drivers who have to enter and leave Paris by light commercial vehicle from logistics warehouses based in the suburbs to carry out the same service as the one we offer thanks to our boat
- 360 amperes of energy consumed per day to deliver 2500 parcels (between 1000 and 2000 recipients) by 18 electric utility bikes
- 10 daily stopovers to reach the entire Parisian territory
- 6 minutes to go from floating warehouse to recipient to be delivered
- 14 tonnes or 144 m3 of deliverable goods per day
- 12 km/hour: constant speed of circulation of our bikes regardless of the traffic conditions
- 21 drivers at your service to deliver to your customers from Monday to Friday
This data gives you an idea of how we have managed to create a model that allows us to present you with very attractive service rates. No more congestion, no more stress, no more PVs and no more outsourcing, no more poor quality of service related to its parameters. We take responsibility for your goods all the way to the recipient.
Beyond the communication and marketing aspects of respect for the environment, we are committed to a sustainable path thanks to an adapted organization and an assumed model. The solidity and complementarity of the groups that are at the origin of VERT CHEZ VOUS, the TENDRON group, with 9 million euros of equity between them, enrich the offer that we are able to offer you to manage all or part of your supply chain. Thanks to VERT CHEZ VOUS, the last mile is no longer a constraint but becomes an opportunity for your company.
VERT CHEZ VOUS also offers other solutions:
a logistics warehouse in Pantin to prepare your orders (stock management, picking, etc.) if necessary or to manage heavy or voluminuex flows (pallets, hanging textiles, etc.)
- a fleet of electric vehicles consisting of berlingo, Vito and 20 m3,
- a new branch in Toulouse in September 2012,
- flexible and innovative IT solutions,
- Teams focused on a single goal: we don't deliver your parcels but your customers.